The start of the NFL season is officially here with the Buffalo Bills traveling to Los Angeles to take on the reigning Super Bowl Champion Rams tonight at 8:20pm.
However, the Indianapolis Colts still have to wait just under 72 hours until they kickoff their season in Houston.
Various sportsbooks have the Colts between 7.5 and 8.5 point favorites, which is the largest spread in any week one game. Remember last year when the Colts were a 15.5 point favorite when heading to Jacksonville? YIKES and I apologize for bringing that memory back into your head. On the bright side, this is a new season with another new quarterback, defensive coordinator, and a high level of optimism around the team for the first time in a while.
The guy who will have the play-by-play action for the Colts Radio Network in Matt Taylor joined the Dan Dakich Show on Thursday to share his thoughts on the Colts opponent, the health of multiple players, and other topics like:
- Will Shaq Leonard play on a pitch count?
- What kind of atmosphere will there be in Houston?
- How much better should the Texans be this year?
Check out Dan’s full conversation with Matt Taylor below and keep listening to The Dan Dakich Show, weekdays 12-3pm Eastern, on The Fan.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance