INDIANAPOLIS–A man riding a bike was hit and killed at the intersection of Calhoun St. and South Emerson Ave. Sunday night about 9:30.
That’s just north of Raymond St., and north of Beech Grove on the southeast side.
Police learned from witnesses that a white Chevy truck with a black flatbed hit the man and kept going north on Emerson. They want to talk to the person who was driving.
Detectives are asking anyone with information about this case to call Det Anderson at 317-327-3475 or call CrimeStoppers anonymously at 317-262-TIPS.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.