INDIANAPOLIS — Police are investigating after two people were found dead in a hot tub on the city’s southeast side.
IMPD was called to the 4400 block of Southport Trace Drive at 4:30 Tuesday afternoon. That’s near Edgewood Avenue and Gray Road.
Police say they found a man and a woman in a hot tub, pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers believe they had been there “for an extended period of time,” according to IMPD.
Foul play is currently not suspected.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.