GREENWOOD, Ind. – The Greenwood Police Department is still investigating a fatal hit and run that happened on June 15.
Investigators announced Tuesday morning that they have recovered video from a nearby business and have a vehicle of interest in the case. Police say they are looking for a 2002-2008 Chevy Trailblazer that’s missing its right side door mirror with a damaged front headlight, right fender, and bumper. The gold Chevy emblem may also be missing from the front of the grill.
According to police, the video shows the suspect vehicle stopped north of the crash sight before driving north of State Road 135 and making a right turn onto Fry Road.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting