Listen Live

STATEWIDE — Hoosiers who want to learn about where to get monoclonal antibodies that are used in the treatment of COVID-19 can now call 211 for information.

Callers to 211 will be connected to Crush COVID, a support center that provides information about monoclonal antibody treatment on behalf of participating providers.

The service will locate the nearest treatment center by ZIP code. Hoosiers can then contact the infusion center for more info about who can receive the treatment and how to schedule an appointment.

Nearly 100 sites across Indiana are serving as infusion centers.

Monoclonal antibody therapy is the first COVID-19 treatment given emergency use authorization by the FDA for outpatient use. It has been shown to help high-risk COVID patients avoid hospitalization and recover at home. It’s also authorized by the FDA to prevent COVID-19 following exposure to the virus in some cases.