More and more companies are requiring employees to get vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination and mask mandates reinstated are becoming the norm for work environments once again.
Tony Katz, while believing the vaccine works, discusses the issue of forcing vaccinations on others.
“These people simply believe they know better…they know better for you not the constitution, not your own rights, not trying to convince you or persuade you but by force to get what they want. They believe this to their soul and they don’t care what they do to you.”
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels