INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Fire Department and IMPD are teaming up to provide drop-off locations for National Drug Take Back Day on Saturday.
IMPD officers will be staffing the take-back at five IFD stations from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
These IFD Stations are participating:
- Station 1 | 1903 W. 10th St.
- Station 2 | 4120 Mitthoeffer Rd.
- Station 4 | 8404 N. Ditch Rd.
- Station 23 | 1108 E. Thompson Rd.
- Station 27 | 2918 E. 10th St.
Old, unused, and expired medications are welcome but needles–new or used–will not be accepted for disposal.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels