INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Fire Department and IMPD are teaming up to provide drop-off locations for National Drug Take Back Day on Saturday.
IMPD officers will be staffing the take-back at five IFD stations from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
These IFD Stations are participating:
- Station 1 | 1903 W. 10th St.
- Station 2 | 4120 Mitthoeffer Rd.
- Station 4 | 8404 N. Ditch Rd.
- Station 23 | 1108 E. Thompson Rd.
- Station 27 | 2918 E. 10th St.
Old, unused, and expired medications are welcome but needles–new or used–will not be accepted for disposal.