Do you consider yourself rich? Not just rich with family and friends. Not just rich in memories and experiences but actually rich. MONEY!
If you’re doing it all for the Benjamín’s, you’ll need a lot of them to be considered rich in Indiana. You got bank?
How Much Money Do You Need In Indiana To Be Considered Rich?
- The minimum annual salary you need to make to be in the top 5%: $192, 928
- The minimum annual salary you need to make to be in the top 1%: $437,567
Indiana continues the trend of lower incomes in the Midwest, and it’s the seventh-easiest state to break into the top 5 percent.
How Long Will $1 Million in Savings Last In Indiana?
- Annual groceries cost: $3,897.11
- Annual housing cost: $7,763.45
- Annual utilities cost: $3,745.17
- Annual transportation cost: $3,530.94
- Annual healthcare cost: $6,307.93
- Total annual expenditures: $43,106.57
How long $1 million will last in savings: 23 years, 2 months, 7 days
Analysts at Blacktower Financial Management Group calculated that you would need to save approximately $386,100 over your lifetime to retire at 67.
That means the youngest millennials — who currently are 24 — already should have stashed away $8,775. And the oldest millennials, now 39, should have saved $140,400 for retirement by now.
Does Living In Indiana Help Or Hurt Your Long-Term Financial Plans?
According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis , the average cost of living in Indiana will run you around $38,097 per year.
Hamilton County has the states highest median income which is $84,821. Indiana’s overall median income is $57,603. The median annual wage in 2021 in the US was $45,760.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels