Former Speaker of the House Brian Bosma is returning to Indiana politics. This time as a lobbyist. Bosma will join a high profile firm with another member very close to Governor Eric Holcomb. Rob Kendall and Abdul-Hakim Shabazz discuss his return to the Statehouse, and if regular citizens and their causes have a fair shake when competing with special interest that hire the powerful and connected on this week’s Statehouse Happenings.
Photo Credit: Aaron P. Bernstein/Getty Images
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.