- Date/time: January 1st, 12:00am
Downtown Indy’s 4th of July fireworks display returns to the sky on Sunday, July 4th presented by Visit Indy!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- NEW LOCATION: The office building at 500 N. Meridian Street.
The fireworks used to be launched from Regions Tower but will increased residential growth in Downtown, we had to find a new, safe site.
- Start time: The fireworks start at 10 p.m. on July 4. The show will be accompanied by popular patriotic and themed music aired on B105.7 and 97.1 Hank FM and last 21 minutes.
- Best viewing options: Military Park; east end of IUPUI; portions of the Downtown Canal Walk; and some of properties managed by the Indiana War Memorial Commission, such as American Legion Mall.
- Plan Ahead: Streets around the 500 N. Meridian office building will be closed to all traffic before the show and immediately after, including Meridian, Michigan, Illinois and New York streets. Meter parking is free on July 4 but again, assume that many of the meters surrounding the launch site will not be available.