INDIANAPOLIS — For the second straight year, all fixed-route and Open Door IndyGo service will be fare-free on Christmas Day and beginning at 8 p.m. on New Year’s Eve.
IndyGo fixed route and Open Door services operate on Sunday schedules on Christmas Day and regular schedules on New Year’s Eve.
In addition, IndyGo will host a canned good and non-perishable food drive on Tuesday, Dec. 15. Riders who donate a canned good or non-perishable food item as they board a bus on Dec. 15 will get a free one-way ride. All donated items will be given to the Midwest Food Bank — Indiana Division.
Those who wish to donate but are not riding the bus can make their donation at Customer Service at the Carson Transit Center on Dec. 15 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance