INDIANAPOLIS — The number of Hoosiers testing positive for the coronavirus is still more than 1,000.
The Indiana State Department of Health said 1,096 more people tested positive for the virus, making it the second-highest total so far. It’s also the 7th day in the last 10 with more than 1,000 cases, bringing the total to almost 80,000 people known to have tested positive for the virus.
Fifteen more people died from the virus, bringing the total to 2,921 deaths.
Almost 900,000 people have been tested for the virus.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels