INDIANAPOLIS—Indianapolis Metro Police Officer Justin Keehn was killed in an off-duty motorcycle wreck in Morgan County, Tuesday afternoon, announced his boss, Chief Randal Taylor.
No further information about the wreck was offered by Indianapolis Police.
“Justin will be remembered as a loving husband and father and a dedicated public servant. He joined IMPD in 2015 and quickly became a rising star of North District, where he always seemed be at the right place at the right time,” said Taylor.
“Justin was known for being a proactive officer who cared for those he served and those he worked with, and who demonstrated a commitment to our community. We are grateful for his service. May he rest in peace.”
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.