INDIANAPOLIS — Playgrounds and spray grounds across Indianapolis will soon reopen for summertime fun.
Indy Parks says spray grounds and playgrounds will reopen to the public on Saturday, July 11.
The following spray grounds will be open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.:
- Andrew Ramsey Park, 310 W. 42nd Street
- Arsenal Park, 1400 E. 38th Street (10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Bel Aire Park, 2915 S. Tibbs Avenue
- Bertha Ross Park, 3700 N. Clifton Street
- Bowman Park, 3600 Auburn Road
- Carson Park, 5400 W. High School Road
- Christian Park, 4125 English Avenue
- Clayton LaSalle Park, 401 S. LaSalle Street
- Dan Wakefield Park, 6051 N. Broadway Street
- Grassy Creek Park, 10510 E. 30th Street
- Haughville Park, 500 N. Belleview Place
- Holliday Park, 6363 Spring Mill Drive (fountains)
- Jake Greene Park, 1700 S. Franklin Road
- Municipal Gardens, 1831 N. Lafayette Road
- Riverwood Park, 7201 Crittenden Avenue
- Stout Field Park, 3820 W. Bradbury Avenue
- Tarkington Park, 45 W. 40th Street (10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Wes Montgomery Park, 3400 N. Hawthorne Lane
- Wildwood Park, 8100 Southeastern Avenue
- Windsor Village Park, 6510 E. 25th Street (10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
Indy Parks will require visitors to wear face coverings to enter park facilities and pool areas beginning July 9.
The Marion County Public Health order, in effect July 9, requires individuals to wear face coverings in indoor public spaces and in outdoor public spaces where social distancing is not possible.