COLUMBUS, Ind. (WISH) – Seven people are behind bars following a Columbus narcotics investigation, according to Columbus Police Department.
The department says that soon after midnight on Friday, June 19, law enforcement officials carried out a search warrant on a resident in the 90 block of Reo Street.
In addition to finding several people inside the house, including a 5-year-old child, officers found methamphetamine, marijuana, scheduled prescription narcotics, drug paraphernalia, and counterfeit money.
Seven people were taken into custody:
- 46-year-old Jennifer A. Nichols
- 59-year-old Janeta Kimball
- 56-year-old Dale Harris
- 49-year-old Keith Stevenson
- 48-year-old Reggie Booker
- 30-year-old Danielle Allen
- 30-year-old Stefan Hartford
They all face a number of drug-related preliminary charges.
The warrant was obtained as a result of a continuing narcotics investigation in the Columbus area.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels