INDIANAPOLIS — Store closing sales are underway at more than 100 J.C. Penney stores across the United States, including eight stores in Indiana.
The stores set to close include:
- Bedford: Bedford Town Fair
- Indianapolis: NW Pavilion @ Michigan Road
- Kokomo: Kokomo Mall
- Madison: River Point Mall
- Muncie: Muncie Mall
- Plymouth: Pilgrim Place Mall
- Richmond: Richmond Square
- Vincennes: Vincennes Plaza
Shoppers can take advantage of storewide discounts of 25-40% off original prices, the J.C. Penney Company said Wednesday.
All merchandise at the closing stores is on sale, including discounts of 40% on all fine jewelry and window treatments. Swimwear and sunglasses are also discounted at 25 – 30% off.
All sales will be final starting on June 25.