BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — A Bloomington man has been arrested for the stabbing death of his girlfriend.
The Bloomington Police Department got a call from a man on Saturday, saying his 50-year-old mother had been missing. The last time he saw her was May 6, when she left to go see her boyfriend, John Bryant.
On Monday, officers went to Bryant’s apartment after they got a tip that the woman’s vehicle was located nearby. When police showed up, they noticed something on the living room floor covered with blankets. When they removed the blankets, they discovered a female body with multiple stab wounds on her back.
Bryant was arrested, and taken to the Monroe County Jail. He’s charged with murder.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels