In an era when so many people spend their days making death threats and spewing insults at random strangers on social media, it warms our little ‘ole hearts to know that we’ve gotten under the skin of a listener to such an immense degree that he would take time out of his busy day and express his feelings – disturbing though they may be – in an uplifting, profanity-laden voicemail.
We heart you, random listener. We share your filth with the ears of others in a desperate attempt to communicate your important message to the masses.
Amen and God Bless.
Click below to hear this jerk rant about everything and seemingly nothing at the same time.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.