INDIANAPOLIS — The number of Hoosiers testing positive for coronavirus continues to rise, the Indiana State Department of Health said Tuesday.
A total of 8,527 Hoosiers have now tested positive for the virus, an increase of 313 since Monday, according to ISDH. 46,017 Hoosiers have been tested overall.
Marion County has the most coronavirus cases, with 3,063.
A total of 387 Hoosiers have died from the virus. A majority of the deaths were people over the age of 60.
More information about coronavirus is available at coronavirus.in.gov.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year