GARDEN CITY, Ind. (WISH) — A man was flown to an Indianapolis hospital after he was struck by a vehicle Friday night in Bartholomew County, police said.
The Columbus Police Department said the man sustained serious injuries after he was struck shortly before 8 p.m. in the 700 block of Jonesville Road.
Witnesses said the man attempted to run across the road after a disturbance near the Circle K Gas Station in Garden City and was struck by a vehicle that was southbound.
The man’s condition was not immediately known, according to an email from the police department.
Several agencies assisted Columbus police in their investigation. The email provided no other information about the incident.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels