INDIANAPOLIS — The number of coronavirus infections in Indiana continues to rise.
A total of 4,411 Hoosiers have now tested positive for the virus, according to the Indiana State Department of Health.
Marion County has the highest number of infections, with 1,429.
A total of 22,652 Hoosiers have been tested for coronavirus.
127 people in Indiana have died from the virus.
More information about coronavirus in Indiana is available at coronavirus.in.gov.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance