INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Those who were planning to attend the Indianapolis St. Patrick’s Day Celebration will have to make other plans.
That’s because Athletic Club Foundation has announced that they are canceling the 40th St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Tent Party “out of an abundance of caution,” saying it was in the best interest of the general public. The parade was scheduled for Friday, March 13.
Also canceled are Thursday’s Greening of the Canal and Saturday’s Annual Shamrock Run-Walk.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.