FAIRMOUNT, Ind. — The Madison-Grant community is mourning the loss of a teacher and coach.
The school district announced on their Facebook page that 32-year-old Kyle Guenther died on Friday. WBAT says he was taken to the hospital for a medical emergency, but the cause of his death is unknown.
Guenther was a social studies and economics teacher at the junior high, and an assistant coach for the high school varsity basketball team.
Both schools have support services for students and staff today.
(Photo courtesy of WBAT)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year