UPDATE: Feb. 10 , 2020 | 4:25 p.m.
INDIANAPOLIS — Detectives with Indy Metro Police say the homicide victim found Monday in the 1300 block of Olive Street is an adult male. Cause and manner of death are being withheld for investigative purposes, according to IMPD.
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is investigating a homicide in Fountain Square.
According to IMPD, just after 9:30 a.m. Monday, officers were called to the 1300 block of Olive Street for a report of a person down.
After police arrived on the scene, a person was found on the ground. Medics were called and pronounced the individual deceased.
No information on the victim or a possible suspect has been released.
(Photo by Bret Bensley/WISH-TV.)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year