LOS ANGELES — A Fort Wayne native took a spin to win a fortune, and won!
Tyler Straessle took home $30,800 on Monday’s episode of “Wheel of Fortune”.
The episode was part of Wheel’s ‘Tennis Week’, in which all of the puzzles are tennis related.
WANE-TV says Straessle went home with the highest earnings of the night as well as a vacation to St. Lucia.
Straessle is also known for being a script coordinator for the CBS program “The Good Place” and for his work on several episodes of “Parks and Recreation”, according to his IMDb profile.
Straessle graduated from Elmhurst High School and lives and works in Los Angeles.
(Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year