INDIANAPOLIS — The tastiest day of the year is almost here!
The Cathedral Women of Christ Church Cathedral will hold their annual Strawberry Festival on Thursday, June 14. The festival will take place on Monument Circle, right outside the church.
The “Works,” which includes shortcake, strawberries, ice cream and whipped topping, is just $7. Items can also be purchased individually for $2 each. All purchases are cash only.
Carryout begins at 8:30 a.m. The festival ends at 4 p.m., or whenever supplies run out!
(Photo by Universal Images Group/Getty Images.)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.