INDIANAPOLIS–A woman was killed Sunday when the car she was in crashed into a home on Indy’s northwest side.
IMPD says a Ford Fusion drove into the porch of a home on Guion Road not far from Cardinal Ritter High School around 8:15 pm.
Two women were in the Fusion. The woman who died was the passenger in the car. Her name has not been given out yet.
Officers say no one in the house was hurt, but the house sustained structural damage. They do, however, think the driver of the Fusion may have been impaired in some way.
The driver was taken to a hospital with compound fractures to the legs.
The accident is still under investigation.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year