INDIANAPOLIS – A woman is in the hospital after she was struck by a car on I-465 in a hit-and-run.
A witness tells 93 WIBC that she saw a green station wagon hit the woman on southbound 465 near the I-70 westbound ramp around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
“[The woman] and her boyfriend were on the side of the road. It looked like they had a flat tire. Her boyfriend was in the car and she crossed the road and the next thing you know she was hit,” according to the witness who asked to remain anonymous.
The witness also says the woman was conscious by the medics arrived. She is now in stable condition.
State Police are now looking for the driver involved in the hit-and-run crash.
Photo: Getty Images / Monkey Business Images
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels