Well, WIBC host Brian Brian wimped out with the sniffles tonight and was too much of a wienie to join Rob Kendall in studio tonight for the Thursday edition of The C-Team. We suspect Brian is just jealous that Rob was nominated as Indianapolis Radio Personality of the Year by IndyStar and Brian wasn’t, but that’s just conjecture.
Click on today’s episode to hear about all the awesome activities and food you can enjoy at the Indiana State Fairgrounds this year.
Plus, can you really deep-fry lettuce?
Follow Rob on Twitter: @robmkendall
Follow Brian on Twitter: @naptownbri
Don’t have a Twitter account? Loser.
Click below to check out today’s edition of “The C-Team”:
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels