Photo Credit: RTV 6
INDIANAPOLIS – A man who tried to rob a gas station on Indy’s northeast side was shot by two customers Saturday.
Emergency responders were called to the GetGo Gas Station near Pendleton Pike and Shadeland Avenue around 6:30 p.m. for a shooting.
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department says the two customers witnessed the robbery and shot and killed the suspect.
At this time, police say the suspect is a black man but have not released further details about his identity.
The case remains under investigation by IMPD.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-8477.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance