WARSAW, Ind. — A Warsaw man has been accused of attacking his wife with an axe.
Joseph Waithira was arrested Monday evening after officers say he hit his wife, Sanda Waithira, 33, in the head with an axe. She was taken to the hospital in serious condition, according to WOWO.
Joseph Waithira was also taken to hospital for minor injuries, then transported to the Kosciusko County Jail on a preliminary charge of Battery Causing Serious Bodily Injury.
Investigators have not said what led to the fight.
Photo: Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance