HAMILTON COUNTY, Ind.--Photos of a teenage student from Hamilton Southeastern Schools reportedly wearing blackface showed up on social media.
Posts on social media appear to show a teenager wearing blackface after a dispute with another classmate.
The original post has been shared more than 10,000 times.
In a statement, the school district said they do not condone racially insensitive language or behavior. They also acknowledged that they do not have all of the facts yet.
The full statement from Hamilton Southeastern Schools can be seen at the bottom of the page.
The student’s name has not been given out.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl