MORGAN COUNTY, Ind. — Three people were killed in a crash Sunday in Morgan County, Indiana.
The crash happened sometime before 11:30 p.m., near the intersection of Baseline and Waggoner roads. Five people were in the vehicle — three adults and two children.
Morgan County Coroner Annette Rohlman said the three people have not been identified. She didn’t have any more information on the victims.
Paragon Fire Chief William Davis said two boys, an 8-year-old and a 4-year-old, were hurt in the crash. At last check, they were in stable condition. One suffered a broken leg.
It appears all were wearing seatbelts, Davis said.
(Photo by RTV6.)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels