Photo Credit: Getty Images. Ullstein Bild / Contributor
We’ve all seen the dirt piles that show up over night in the yard. Where did they come from? Are the ant-people invading? Maybe not that extreme, but some pesks have arrived and they go by: moles.
So, how do you get rid of these guys? Traps, poison, smoke bombs…There are several methods, but really only a few work.
Check out Pat’s secret weapons to conquer the mole in your life. It’s serious stuff people. Godspeed.
For more Home and Garden tips tune in every Saturday, 9am-1pm right here on WIBC
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels