NEW HANOVER COUNTY, N.C.–If you want to know why Indiana’s recuers are needed in North Carolina, you can check out Task Force 1’s Twitter page. Spokesperson Mike Pruitt said the team has rescued over 100 people, and that includes old and young people, and even animals.
The team was worker in New Hanover County, N.C.
Several videos and photos showed the team working through the night, rescuing people by boat, as the flood waters rise. Some pics show them laid out on the floor at their base of operations. They didn’t get finished with that rescue mission until 7 a.m. Sunday.
This fella almost required his own boat last evening. He was happy to be high and dry courtesy of Indiana Task Force 1, New Hanover Fire and the North Carolina National Guard.SEE ALSO
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels