ROCHESTER, Ind. — A former school nurse from Fulton County was sentenced recently for stealing medication from middle school students.
Ashley Beck of Rochester will spend six months on probation after pleading guilty to theft.
Beck was arrested in March after prescription medication medication started disappearing from the nurse’s office at Rochester Middle School. She admitted to stealing medication from students, including painkillers belonging to a student who was recovering from surgery.
Court documents say Beck started stealing medication on the first day she worked by herself in the school nurse’s office, reports WNDU.
(Photo by Brian A. Jackson/Thinkstock.)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels