NEW ORLEANS--Drew Brees is now the NFL’s all-time passing yards leader.
The former Purdue University Quarterback passed former Indianapolis Colts Quarterback Peyton Manning on the list for most passing yards of all-time Monday night when his New Orleans Saints beat the Washington Washington Football Team 43-19.
Brees completed 26 of 29 passes and threw for 363 yards and three touchdowns in the win.
Brees broke the record on a 62-yard touchdown pass to rookie receiver Tre’Quan Smith in the second quarter.
Brees has thrown for 72,103 yards in his nearly two decades in the NFL. Manning finished his career with 71,940 yards.
(PHOTO: Chris Graythen/Getty Images)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels