NEW CASTLE, Ind. — A missing woman’s body was found on Sunday.
A statewide Silver Alert was put out for Rhea “Joyce” Cash of Henry Co. on Saturday, according to the Muncie Star Press.
Her body was found on Sunday morning in a ravine not far from where her crashed car was found, said Major Jay Davis of the Henry County Sheriff’s Department.
Davis said their will be an autopsy to determine how she died.
The sheriff’s department, New Castle Police Department and Indiana State Police are investigating.
(Photo: Henry County Sheriff’s Department)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl