(Michael Schwartz / Contributor/Getty Images)
Stand up comedian Jamie Kennedy lost his cool with a group of hecklers at a recent show, chewed them out, and left the stage in the middle of his set, according to video obtained by TMZ.
Kennedy was performing at Irvine Improv in Southern California on Tuesday night when he grew frustrated with a pair of women texting and talking in the front row, then told them to leave.
Kennedy later took to Instagram to air his frustrations.
Click the link below to hear Hammer and Nigel’s take on what went down.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.