INDIANAPOLIS– A nonprofit group is asking Hoosiers to write letters to veterans. The Indy Honor Flight group takes veterans on day trips to Washington DC each spring. The trip gives veterans a chance to witness the memorials built in their honor at the nation’s capital. Their goal is to make every veteran feel appreciated.
In order to spread the love, Indy Honor Flight is asking for written letters or cards of appreication and thanks to give out to our hometown heroes.
If you’d like to send a letter or card you can mail them to:
Indy Honor Flight Mail Call
PO Box 10
Plainfield, IN 46168
The cards and letters must be received by April 5th in order for the vets to recieve their cards for the April and May trips.
Photo Credit: WISH-TV
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.