WIBC’s Henry Davis speaks with WISH-TV Meteorologist Randy Ollis about what Severe Weather and Flood Preparedness Week is all about, as well as some tips to be aware of when severe weather strikes.
Ollis says the best thing you can do this week, is make sure you have a safety plan. If you don’t have one yet, use this week to figure it out.
He also warns Hoosiers of the dangers of flooding as, “flooding kills more people than hurricanes, lightning and tornados.”
Clink the link below to listen to the full interview!
(Photo by: Photo Alliance/ Getty Images)
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting