INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Vice President Mike Pence will join President Donald Trump at the National Rifle Association convention next week.
Pence is now listed as a “featured speaker” while Trump is the “keynote speaker” for the NRA Institute for Legislative Action Leadership Forum on April 26.
Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA Leadership Forum, said in a statement:
“NRA members are excited that Vice President Mike Pence will speak about his longstanding support for our right to keep and bear arms and are happy to be in his home state of Indiana.”
Trump’s appearance was announced April 5.
The 148th NRA convention will be April 25-28 in the downtown Indianapolis convention center and Lucas Oil Stadium.
(Photo by Win McNamee/Getty.)
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels