DELPHI, Ind. — Indiana State Police on Monday will announce a “new direction” of the Delphi homicide investigation, ISP Public Information Officer Kim Riley announced Friday.
ISP Superintendent Doug Carter will make the announcement at 12 p.m. in Delphi on behalf of the Multi-Agency Taskforce.
It’s been more than two years since the bodies of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abby Williams were found in a wooded area not far from the Monon High Bridge in Delphi.
The case is still unsolved.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Abby and Libby Tip Line at (844) 459-5786 or the Indiana State Police at 1-800-382-7537. Tips can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.
(Photo collage provided by Indiana State Police.)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year