CARMEL, Ind. (WISH) — Carmel police are seeking two suspects in a Monday afternoon bank robbery.
The robbery occurred about 1 p.m. at the Stock Yards Bank and Trust, 11450 N. Meridian St. That’s just southwest of the intersection of 116th Street and U.S. 31.
The robbers were black and had on dark hoodies and black pants. One of the men was also wearing a stocking hat, according to Carmel PD. Both men had on face masks.
No bank employees were harmed during the robbery, and an undetermined amount of money was taken. The FBI Violent Crimes Task Force and Carmel Police Department are investigating the crime.
Anyone with information on the suspects was urged to call Carmel Police Department at 317-571-2500 or Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-8477.
(Photo provided by Carmel PD.)
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year