MUNCIE, Ind. — More than a dozen FBI agents raided the offices of the Muncie Sanity District in Muncie City Hall on Tuesday.
An FBI agent told The Star Press newspaper in Muncie that agents were “serving warrants” at City Hall, among other locations.
Tuesday’s raids may be connected to the ongoing federal investigation into the administration Mayor Dennis Tyler.
Multiple people connected to Tyler’s administration, including a former building commissioner, have been arrested, charged, or sentenced for illegal activities involving, or related to, the Muncie Sanitary District.
(Photo by Anadolu Images/Getty.)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels