INDIANAPOLIS — Get ready for the start of football season at the seventh annual Colts Kickoff Concert!
The Indianapolis Colts will host the concert on Friday, Sept. 6, on the east block of Georgia Street in downtown Indianapolis.
The concert will feature country music artist Hunter Hayes with special guests Clayton Anderson and Renee Blair.
Colts mascot “Blue” and the Colts Cheerleaders will also appear.
The Colts will start their regular season on Sunday, Sept. 8 at the Los Angeles Chargers.
The concert is free, but a ticket is required. Download your free ticket today at Colts.com/concert.
Schedule of Events
Friday, Sept. 6
- 4:30 p.m. – Gates Open
- 5 p.m. – Renee Blair
- 6 p.m. – Clayton Anderson
- 8 – 9:30 p.m. – Hunter Hayes
The Colts Kickoff Concert is one of several events the team is planning leading up to the start of the 2019 NFL season.
(Photo by Bernard Bodo/Thinkstock.)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels