Listen Live

(Pacifica Press/Getty Images)

Everyone loves a comeback – especially when it’s a Trump supporter sticking it in the eye of liberal Hollywood.

Nearly a year and a half after she was booted from her ABC sitcom, Roseanne Barr has announced that she’s planning a comeback tour with fellow comedian Andrew Dice Clay. 

The blackballed star who was betrayed by her former network and castmates discussed her future and her firing in a Monday interview with DailyMailTV. According to Barr, the “Mr. and Mrs. America Tour” with Andrew Dice Clay kicks off at the end of the week.

“It’s exciting because we’ve known each other for so long and we’ve never toured together,” Barr said of Andrew Dice Clay. Clay was already on tour and convinced her to join him on the road.

“Dice talked me into it. He goes ‘people are wanting to hear what you have to say,’” said Barr.

The comedian also discussed getting fired from the reboot of her self-titled sitcom and stated she hasn’t watched “The Conners.” She went on to accuse ABC of using her controversial tweet and firing as “an excuse to steal [her] life’s work.”

Barr also criticized former co-star Sara Gilbert for her tweet last year that called Barr’s controversial post about Valerie Jarrett “abhorrent.”

“That’s the tweet that got the show canceled,” Barr insisted about Gilbert’s post.

Barr said she no longer speaks to Gilbert, who now serves as Executive Producer on “The Conners.”

“When somebody just doesn’t care how their actions affect you, what’s there to talk about?” she said, adding that she doesn’t talk to anyone from the show.

Wednesday morning, the Chicks on the Right talked about Roseanne Barr and Andrew Dice Clay’s upcoming tour. Click below to check it out.