INDIANAPOLIS — Three people are in serious condition after an overnight shooting on the city’s east side.
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said officers were called to the 900 block of Cecil Avenue around 2 a.m. on reports of shots fired.
Officers found two people had been shot at the location.
A short time later, another person was found about eight miles away in the intersection of 30th and Keystone.
The three victims were transported to a hospital for medical treatment. All of the victims are in serious condition.
Police believe the victims may be related to the same shooting and it is an isolated incident.
(Photo Credit: Alex Schmidt/Thinkstock)
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels