ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind.–Fondling himself in public and saying his name was Wesley Snipes is what South Bend police say a man did Sunday afternoon.
Police say they were called to Jefferson Boulevard and Michigan Street on a report of a man exposing himself.
When the officer got there, he says he saw Dustin Michael Smith attempting to pull his pants up. A film crew nearby told police Smith stripped naked and starting fondling himself.
The officer said he approached Smith and asked him his name. Smith said his name Wesley Snipes. He also gave the names Trey Songz and Ashanti Knowles.
Smith was arrested. He faces charges of public nudity and false informing.
(PHOTO: St. Joseph County Police Department)
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels