MISHAWAKA, Ind. — A guilty plea from the teenager accused of murdering his girlfriend and their unborn child.
Aaron Trejo, 17, told a judge in Mishawaka today that he killed Breana Rouhselang (ROOSH-uh-LANG) back in August. He’s pleading guilty to both murder and feticide.
The agreement means there will not be a jury trial and the case will move straight to sentencing. Trejo admitted to stabbing Rouhselang and to death and then putting her body in a dumpster.
He also told the judge that he knew he had killed their unborn child.
At his sentencing hearing next month, Trejo could get as much as 80 years in prison.
(PHOTO: St. Joseph County Jail.)
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance